How to use Minecraft Console Client on 1.8

Discussion in 'Guides and Tutorials' started by RXIAH, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RXIAH

RXIAH Master Staff Member Helper+ YouTube Supernatural

IGN:
    RXIAH
    Hi, if you dont know what Minecraft Console Client is, its is basically Minecraft ran off your Command Prompt, which makes afking easier and lag free as it only takes up 10MB of ram! You can do many things with this just as a normal Java client could do but you cant see your screen or move around, heres a glimpse of what it looks like.
    [​IMG]
    Now if you tried to connect to minelink it would previously come up with a error, now im going to be showing you how to fix that.

Step 1. Download the App http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-win-mac-linux-minecraft-console-client-1-8-0

Step 2. Once you have downloaded it extract using winrar

Step 3. Once extracted, open up the folder and double click the .ini folder (the config folder with the gear on it). Once open you shall see a load of writing, replace the section of writing with this one

language=en_GB
    botowners=Player1,Player2,Player3
    consoletitle=%username% - Minecraft Console Client
    internalcmdchar=slash #use 'none', 'slash' or 'backslash'
    mcversion=1.8.0
    chatbotlogfile= #leave empty for no logfile
    accountlist=accounts.txt
    serverlist=servers.txt
    playerheadicon=true
    exitonfailure=false
    timestamps=false

Step 4. Launch it using the Command prompt looking icon with the creeper face on it

(Additional) Step 5. It should say email, password, server ect above, to make signing on automatic add your info in their (I do this all the time its not going to steal your details) like this
    login=email
    password=password
    serverip=play.minelink.net

P.S. There is also a number of addition things you can do with this like logging on alts, scripting ect, but they are just the basics

Thanks for reading - RXIAH

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    Shrimpay, Vainqueurr and M4nHun73r like this.
  2. TankCommander117

TankCommander117 Master Staff Member Helper YouTube Immortal

IGN:
    TankCommander117
    Thanks Rx, I've been logging alts on a normal mc client on my other PC, this would make my life easier lol. Thanks again

3. RXIAH

IGN:
    RXIAH
    Np

4. 25 to Life

25 to Life Noob

I would be careful what you do with this if it includes scripting and such. Too much automation may get you into some trouble but I don't know. On another note... I bet RXIAH owns the accounts Player1, Player2, Player3!! Prepare to get insided!! haha <3

5. Vainqueurr

Vainqueurr Senior Member

This isn't automation, it's just a more efficient way to have several MCs open at the same time

6. 25 to Life

25 to Life Noob

Looking into it, its very capable of automation. You can send commands to your "bots" via /msg and such as well as run scripts for your characters to execute while you're not at your computer. To be fair, saying it's not automation is far from true. Now you may not use it for that purpose, and I understand that this guide is not saying you should at all, but it is capable of doing just that.

7. RXIAH

IGN:
    RXIAH
    If your smart it can me automation, not sure if its allowed though, but ive heard of people who have a script to build walls, sell cactus/gunpowder. Inpressive if you ask me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.