2.2.2 | Staff Applications 7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AsianDude1, Feb 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsianDude1

AsianDude1 SrAdmin Staff Member SrAdmin

IGN:
    AsianDude1
    Hey everyone!

Staff applications are now open! Staff applications will remain open until March 13th at 12AM EST. If there are any questions about staff applications feel free to post them below. Good luck to all those applying!

Apply here!

Application Don'ts
    • Keep the application comments on-topic. Staff are always reading into applications and will be deleting anything that they deem off-topic and punishing players with forum punishments if they believe it's necessary.
    • There's no point of saying "-1 cuz of reasons above" it is just as pointless of a comment as someone just saying "+1" or "-1". I don't know if it's for boosting your amount of posts or something but it's completely unnecessary and blocks out all the comments about the players themselves. The most important comments are the ones that provide the information about how the player acts in-game and how they are seen by the community. Yes, I can tell if an application is bad or doesn't meet the guideline requirements just by looking at it. You don't need to state it in the comments as if it isn't already completely obvious.
    • If you are agreeing with a comment that was already posted, just like the comment. All extra unnecessary comments just prevent both me and other staff from reading the useful information. Seeing based off 1 comment and the amount of likes allows people to easily see the amount of people who agree. If there is something you want to add on about your vote that isn't mentioned then of course feel free to comment with the additional information.
    • If you don't even know the player in-game there's really no point of even commenting on the application. If you're basing a vote on purely their application with no knowledge of how they act in-game then the comment is pointless. If the player isn't even known by the community of the server they play on then it is an obvious indication they don't communicate and engage themselves in the community enough. And just to restate what I had mentioned in the What is the Application Process?post, your actions in-game and anywhere else within the network greatly effect your chances to become staff.
    • The applicant themselves can reply to comments made on their posts or edit the application itself whenever they would like throughout the time their application is still active. If those replies go off-topic however it becomes an issue. If it isn't already obvious from the 4 bullet points above, I do read all the comments for applicants I believe have the potential to become a suitable staff member.
    • All comments involving criticism is up to the applicant whether or not they choose to listen to the person. Most people on the network are brutally honest when it comes to applications. If you're discouraged just because a few people are down-voting your application then you most likely are not a good fit to become a staff member on this network.
    I appreciate all the players who take time out of their day to read and reply to applications however the extra unnecessary posts have been making it harder for me and other staff to extract all the information needed from an application as to whether or not to consider them.

Slxteen, alexx and SlyHaze like this.
  2. alexx

alexx Veteran Immortal

IGN:
    Liftpass
    Goodluck to all Applicants!

3. Raha

Raha Senior Member Elite

IGN:
    RahaPvP
    Good luck to everyone!

Mackerzz likes this.
  4. nerdyjerk

nerdyjerk Veteran Sponsor

IGN:
    nerdyjerk
    Oh no! More bad applications!

5. Jonnnnnnn

Jonnnnnnn Mod Staff Member Elite

IGN:
    Jonnnnnnn
    oh really

6. UsingAura

UsingAura yag si vas Staff Member Admin Elite

IGN:
    UsingAura
    word cousin

7. Pinging

Pinging Senior Member Hero

IGN:
    Brunovich
    Good luck everyone! I really wish the best to everyone that wishes to be part of this adorable staff team :) love you all xoxo!
    -Reformed 2.0 Pinging

Zachh and alexx like this.
  8. Zachh

Zachh Helper Staff Member Premium

IGN:
    holazach
    Whack

9. Slxteen

Slxteen Helper Staff Member Premium

IGN:
    Slxteen
    Really hope we get some good applicants. Main reason I played was the staff were fun to talk to, so hope we see more people like that. Best of luck to all applicants.

10. edmonster07

edmonster07 Veteran Sponsor

IGN:
    edmonster07
    Dunno why the 14hr per week of online time is a requirement really, the current staff don't really do that lol.

11. Mac1423

Mac1423 Senior Member Immortal

IGN:
    Mac1423
    I agree, it should be a requirement of 168 hours of ontime per week or else you're not showing dedication.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.