2016 Helper Apps Round 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RagingDouche, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RagingDouche

RagingDouche SkyWars Coming Soon 2014 Server Owner

IGN:
    RagingDouche
    Round 2 of our 2016 helpers apps are now open.

Candidates are expected to follow these rules:
    Be honest
    Don't message us asking if your application has been reviewed.
    The ideal candidate is helpful, active, articulate & mature; is helpful without being told to help.
    Your application will most likely be rejected, don't take it personally.

Application questions are below:
    1. What is your Minecraft username?
    2. How old are you?
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)?
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)?
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot?
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for?
    7. Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position?
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Minelink in a day (Which game-mode)?
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you?
    10. When did you first join Minelink?
    11. Do you have TeamSpeak? If so, do you have a microphone?
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do?
    13. Are you a helpful person by nature? Jackasses are cool too (probably shouldn't be applying as a helper though).
    14. You mute a popular person on the server for breaking a rule. All his friends and half the server (including Chancho) turn on you and scream foul play. What do you do?
    15. You're on teamspeak, some fuckface starts talking about the latest and 'greatest' faction server (blah blah blah reset, blah blah blah they have cake, blah blah blah join my faction). What do you do?
    16. Do you actively recruit new faction players to Minelink? Are you planning to? How will you go about it?
    17. Why do you play Minelink and not SomeOtherRetardedServer?
    18. How gay is Drewfos?
    Post your application by replying to this thread.

Pictures of our current staff members:

@Bradzdevil
    [​IMG]

@ChanchoIsGood
    [​IMG]

@xIcydragon
    [​IMG]

@TankCommander117
    [​IMG]

@SavTheGreat23
    [​IMG]

@extremeDrPepper
    [​IMG]

@Tibberz
    [​IMG]

@The_Winner_69
    [​IMG]

@DrewFos is all of nickleback
    [​IMG]

@evilninja2012
    [​IMG]

@OldSchoolkid & @Althalos
    [​IMG]

@RXIAH
    [​IMG]

@Sir__Scott
    [​IMG]

@Shrimpay
    [​IMG]

@RagingDouche
    [​IMG]

@Byteflux
    [​IMG]

Good Luck!

2. Shrimpay

Shrimpay Veteran Premium

IGN:
    Shrimpay
    firat

Goodluck freshies!

3. DrewFos

DrewFos Senior Member Staff Member Administrator Sponsor

IGN:
    DrewFos
    Eleventeenth

Good Luck to all

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  4. RXIAH

RXIAH Master Staff Member Administrator Premium

IGN:
    RXIAH
    not first

TankCommander117 and DrewFos like this.
  5. Sav

Sav Senior Member Staff Member Helper+ Builder Supernatural

IGN:
    SavRandy
    good luck kiddies

6. xIcydragon

xIcydragon Senior Member Staff Member Helper Supernatural

IGN:
    xIcydragon
    Good luck, just know that ill be watching every one of you

7. extremeDrPepper

extremeDrPepper Member Builder

best of luck to all of ya!

8. Ryan_the_10

Ryan_the_10 Senior Member Staff Member Helper+ Immortal

IGN:
    Ryan_the_10
    1). Ryan_the_10
    2). 15
    3). New York, US
    4). Mostly on during the afternoon 3pm-11pm all the way to night on weekdays and on weekends anytime
    5). Ive been playing minecraft around 4 to 5 years, I do play alot mainly factions, pvp
    6). Ive never been punished on the server
    7). In minecraft specifically I havent
    8). Usually weekdays 5 to 7 hrs and weekends more depending on the amount of work I have to do. Factions mainly, sometimes cannon to test minor things and creative
    9). I have donated im currently hero rank
    10). I joined minelink Map 3
    11). Yes, I do have teamspeak and yes I have a microphone
    12). The punishment applies regardless whether team or foe.
    13). I believe im helpful most of the times I try to help new ppl or ppl who are new to minecraft in general whenever i get the chance to do so.
    14). If the known player was breaking to rules then he/she will recieve the appropriate punishment since all rules apply to everyone.
    15). If the person is advertising on minelink's teamspeak then that person will be punished even if that person is part of my team.
    16). Since I spend alot of time on minelink I do speak about minelink often and I try brining friends/old minelink friends back on the server and i plan on continuing to do that and help grow our community.
    17). I play minelink because its an awesome server every map theres always something better ive seen how things have improved all the way from map 3 to now with koths, custom enchants, crate keys, fly and many other additions that have made factions enjoyable.
    18). Very, Drews just 10/10 gay

Thank you for reviewing my application -Ryan

Teraflame_xx, Mango, Chancho and 7 others like this.
  9. WildxAnimal

WildxAnimal Noob

1. What is your Minecraft username? WildxAnimal
    2. How old are you? 15
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? US Florida!
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? 7am to about 10 and later and I live in Florida so what ever that fucking time zone is
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? 5 years and yes I play quite a bit
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? Yes I found a hacker told RXIAH and he turned anti kb off so RXIAH had to mute me then I by passed chat filters to ask him something xD whoops...
    7. Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Yes I was a helper on imperium with xCraftDaddy
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Minelink in a day (Which game-mode)? I get on creative not to much just when im bored I get on cannon to test my cannons duh and I mainly play factions a lot basically every day
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? Yes im immortal and I have kit spartan
    10. When did you first join Minelink? map 3
    11. Do you have TeamSpeak? If so, do you have a microphone? Yes I hav TS and a microphone
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? I take screen shots ask them to stop and report the situation to the owner of the server and I return as much as possible
    13. Are you a helpful person by nature? Jackasses are cool too (probably shouldn't be applying as a helper though). yes I am a helpful person but when people disrespect me and talk mad shit then I become a jackass
    14. You mute a popular person on the server for breaking a rule. All his friends and half the server (including Chancho) turn on you and scream foul play. What do you do? one I can be a jackass at times but not too often if I muted a popular person I would explain to Chancho and ther server why I had done what I had done and leave it at that if they kept egging it on ans staff bashed me I would mute them ( for the appropriate time) and try make the situation as calm as possible
    15. You're on teamspeak, some fuckface starts talking about the latest and 'greatest' faction server (blah blah blah reset, blah blah blah they have cake, blah blah blah join my faction). What do you do? I tell them to take that shit some where else THIS IS THE BEST SERVER BITCH! but in a nicer way of corse unless I need to be ASSERVTIVE and if they continue I would mute them on ts or what ever the punishment is on there
    16. Do you actively recruit new faction players to Minelink? Are you planning to? How will you go about it? Yes I tell all my friends about the server all them time my main friend that I play with on Minelink is xCraftDaddyand I just say yo ROCO there is this bomb ass server its called play.minelink.net join it BITCH
    17. Why do you play Minelink and not SomeOtherRetardedServer? This is a dumb ass question because Mnelink is the shit
    18. How gay is Drewfos? eleveteen/gay..
    Hope you get a good laugh at my application an best of luck to all ... And maybe I will be the next new helper AND RULE MINELINK Muahhahah :p -WildxAnimal

Ryan_the_10 likes this.
  10. Gibster

Gibster Veteran Staff Member Helper Hero

IGN:
    Gibster
    I'm not going to apply for some discreet reasons, but I mean it when I say good luck to those who have applied, and those who will. You are the future of the server.

11. Friday

Friday Junior Member

IGN:
    xCraftDaddy
    1. What is your Minecraft username? xCraftDaddy
    2. How old are you? 17
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? Florida,USA
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? 10am - 8pm sometimes later
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? 4 years and I play atleast 5 days of the week
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? No
    7. Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Yes a Helper on Imperium with Wildxanimal
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Minelink in a day (Which game-mode)? I spend most of my day on minelink. I'm mostly on Factions but I get on creative 2 times a week and I get on cannon about 2 times a week too.
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? Yes, Champion and kit Spartan
    10. When did you first join Minelink? Map 3 with WildxAnimal
    11. Do you have TeamSpeak? If so, do you have a microphone? Yes I have TeamSpeak and I do have a microphone.
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? I ask nicly to stop and if they don't I will report it.
    13. Are you a helpful person by nature? Jackasses are cool too (probably shouldn't be applying as a helper though). I am a helpful guy and I'm really friendly.
    14. You mute a popular person on the server for breaking a rule. All his friends and half the server (including Chancho) turn on you and scream foul play. What do you do? I ask nicely for them to stop if they don't it can be resolved by more mutes.
    15. You're on teamspeak, some fuckface starts talking about the latest and 'greatest' faction server (blah blah blah reset, blah blah blah they have cake, blah blah blah join my faction). What do you do? I would ask what is better about that server and why is Minelink not good for them, then report to Raging about stuff that could help out the server if needed. But after all of that i will ask them to stop and if not i will ask them to leave the TeamSpeak.
    16. Do you actively recruit new faction players to Minelink? Are you planning to? How will you go about it? I've recruited some players in the past and hope to find more players to join.
    17. Why do you play Minelink and not SomeOtherRetardedServer? I love the players. It's a fun server and I love the pvp at Koth. A lot of the players a friendly to me if I'm Friendly back. It's just over all a GREAT server NOT plaining on leaving any time soon.
    18. How gay is Drewfos? He is 100% gay can't get any gayer then him. :)

idk, Ryan_the_10, Sav and 2 others like this.
  12. Pinging

Pinging Senior Member Hero

IGN:
    PingingSoHard
    1. What is your Minecraft username? PingingSoHard
    2. How old are you? 15
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? Argentina. (Art timezone, UTC-3)
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? Depending on the days , weekdays I can be able play from 4pm to around 8pm (after school) , on weekends I can play anytime/all day.
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I been playing mc since 2012 , and yes i play a lot actually.
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? I been muted for hackusations and talking about mutes in public chat.
    7. Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? I've been admin in a few small servers in the past.
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Minelink in a day (Which game-mode)? I used to spend most of my time in the server, but since my faction mates stopped playing I been playing 2 hours a day.
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? I'm Hero.
    10. When did you first join Minelink? I joined at the end of map 3.
    11. Do you have TeamSpeak? If so, do you have a microphone? I have ts and a microphone.
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? I dont care if its for me or my faction benefit, I dont really like people who cheat in a block game , it just ruins the fun of this game. If im 100% sure that they are doing something illegal, I'd be glad to report him or punish him.
    13. Are you a helpful person by nature? Jackasses are cool too (probably shouldn't be applying as a helper though). In my opinion I'm a jackass most of the time, but everytime someone needs help at something, I try to be as helpful as possible
    14. You mute a popular person on the server for breaking a rule. All his friends and half the server (including Chancho) turn on you and scream foul play. What do you do? Popular people are not exempt of the rules, and their friends should already know. If they talk about the punishment they will get punished aswell.
    15. You're on teamspeak, some fuckface starts talking about the latest and 'greatest' faction server (blah blah blah reset, blah blah blah they have cake, blah blah blah join my faction). What do you do? I would ban him from the ts server or ask someone else to do it.
    16. Do you actively recruit new faction players to Minelink? Are you planning to? How will you go about it? Well, I dont do it actively , but I did it in the past , I got 7 irl friends to play with me 2 maps ago, we made a faction together, obviously we were bad but we still had fun. :D
    17. Why do you play Minelink and not SomeOtherRetardedServer? I started playing factions when I joined this server, I've had my first faction experiences in here and i've learned alot from the people who play here. Also it's the only server i feel comfortable playing on.
    18. How gay is Drewfos? Thought she was lesbian, oh well I'm a beaner so its okay i guess. https://gyazo.com/0fc2a5447765e7218ae8a361480dd125

13. GodleyBeast

GodleyBeast Junior Member Legend

IGN:
    GodleyBeast
    1. What is your Minecraft username? GodleyBeast
    2. How old are you? 16
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? I live in the US, in Illinois
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? Usually 10 AM - 11 PM (I do take breaks in between those times).
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I have been playing for 4 years, and yes I do play a lot.
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? Yes, I have been punished for excessively using vulgar in Factions, and for saying Lesbian on Creative. I have been muted for more things but I can't think of the reasons right now.
    7. Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Yes, I have been an Admin on my friend's server, that is quite successful now. I also owned my own server, so I'm pretty good with plugins.
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Minelink in a day (Which game-mode)? I spend about 10 hours a day on Minelink Factions.
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? Yes, I have donated, my current rank is [Hero]
    10. When did you first join Minelink? I joined sometime in 2015 I'm not really sure what month.(If that is what you are looking for).
    11. Do you have TeamSpeak? If so, do you have a microphone?Yes and Yes
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? First, I would give that person a warning, then if he/she continues on I'll mute them, and tell a higher level of staff to ban that person if necessary.
    13. Are you a helpful person by nature? Jackasses are cool too (probably shouldn't be applying as a helper though). I would think I'm a pretty helpful person, but I can be a jackass at times.
    14. You mute a popular person on the server for breaking a rule. All his friends and half the server (including Chancho) turn on you and scream foul play. What do you do? Well, first I would tell them not to talk about mutes or bans in public chat, and I would tell them that the person was breaking the rules, and it would be my job as a helper to mute that person. It is their fault they decided to break the rules, so if you don't want me to mute them tell that "popular" person to not break the rules.
    15. You're on teamspeak, some fuckface starts talking about the latest and 'greatest' faction server (blah blah blah reset, blah blah blah they have cake, blah blah blah join my faction). What do you do? First, I would warn them not to advertise any unrelated servers/streams/channels on any part of Minelink. Then is that fuckface keeps on I would ban/mute that person.
    16. Do you actively recruit new faction players to Minelink? Are you planning to? How will you go about it? I have recruited a good friend of mine named rockstarjenna, and I've also brought BrandonFire to the server as well.
    17. Why do you play Minelink and not SomeOtherRetardedServer? I play on Minelink because it was the first server introduced to me after I stopped playing single player, and I love this server because of the good community the very helpful staff, and the amazing Owners :D. Raging and Byte have done a good job creating and developing Minelink.
    18. How gay is Drewfos? He is the gayest of all. 11/10 100% :D

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  14. Jurdle

Jurdle Senior Member

1. What is your Minecraft username? Jurdle
    2. How old are you? 16
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? Illinois, USA
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? During the summer, just about all the time, but during school between 3 and 6 every weekday and almost all the time during the weekend.
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I've been playing minecraft since late alpha and I still play it all the time.
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? I went on my alt and was messing around pretending to be hazbear01 and I said "I'm hazbear02" and I was banned for impersonating banned players.
    7. Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? I was mod on my friends server but that was a long time ago so not much.
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Minelink in a day (Which game-mode)? I spend a bunch of time on cannon but mostly factions and I usually spend at least 2 hours a day.
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? I'm legend
    10. When did you first join Minelink? March 2014
    11. Do you have TeamSpeak? If so, do you have a microphone? Yes to both
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? I don't give a shit whether they're in my faction I will get them outta there. I hate anything against the rules to the point where I have reported my faction members for hacking on other servers.
    13. Are you a helpful person by nature? Jackasses are cool too (probably shouldn't be applying as a helper though). Mostly yes, if I see someone asking for help and I'm not busy I will usually help them
    14. You mute a popular person on the server for breaking a rule. All his friends and half the server (including Chancho) turn on you and scream foul play. What do you do? With the amount of "You're a dumb jew" spam I've gotten from chiraq I'm pretty used to just ignoring chat when it's something dumb like that.
    15. You're on teamspeak, some fuckface starts talking about the latest and 'greatest' faction server (blah blah blah reset, blah blah blah they have cake, blah blah blah join my faction). What do you do? As long as he's not breaking any rules, I leave him be. If he is I check the appropriate punishment and do that.
    16. Do you actively recruit new faction players to Minelink? Are you planning to? How will you go about it? I'm always trying to get some faction members from origin or archon to join minelink.
    17. Why do you play Minelink and not SomeOtherRetardedServer? Because of the close community and how very few people, except chiraq, are tryhard and it's quite easy to do well without playing with the dedication as if it's my career.
    18. How gay is Drewfos? 4

idk, Teraflame_xx, Sav and 3 others like this.
  15. TheDubbleDrop01

TheDubbleDrop01 Senior Member

1. What is your Minecraft username? LegitPlayzMc
    2. How old are you? 14 years old
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? England , United Kingdom
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? UTC
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I can't remember , I play ALOT.
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? Well , I'd say my history is rather a novel. Been muted twice.
    7. Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? Yes , i was staff on LegendsCraft before i resigned
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Minelink in a day (Which game-mode)? 3 hours Cannon 1/2 hours factions.
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? I am a proud donor of the rank Immortal.
    10. When did you first join Minelink? Late map 4
    11. Do you have TeamSpeak? If so, do you have a microphone? Yes i have TeamSpeak , No microphone
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? Tell them to stop or there will be a punishment.
    13. Are you a helpful person by nature? Jackasses are cool too (probably shouldn't be applying as a helper though). Yes i consider myself as helpful as i can be.
    14. You mute a popular person on the server for breaking a rule. All his friends and half the server (including Chancho) turn on you and scream foul play. What do you do? Tell them to get on with their lives , if they're breaking the rules they're breaking the rules they have to get a punishment.
    15. You're on teamspeak, some fuckface starts talking about the latest and 'greatest' faction server (blah blah blah reset, blah blah blah they have cake, blah blah blah join my faction). What do you do? Tell them to politley fuck off and stop advertising and probably kick/ban from the TeamSpeak
    16. Do you actively recruit new faction players to Minelink? Are you planning to? How will you go about it? Yes! i recruited my brother (who hates minecraft) and he ended up buying Hero! He truley loves minelink.
    17. Why do you play Minelink and not SomeOtherRetardedServer? Cos minelink is a no.1 server with the best entertainers and the best devs and it can be general fun to play!
    18. How gay is Drewfos? Well all i know is this is what he looks like when staring at cock. [​IMG]

16. 2York

2York Noob

1. What is your Minecraft username? 2York
    2. How old are you? 17
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? Texas. USA
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? 10am-2am
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I have been playing Minecraft for several years now, I started playing in 1.0.0, I play very much everyday and love the concept and mechanics of the game.
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? Yes, :( I have been banned for Mute Evasion.
    7. Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? In Minecraft servers yes, also in real life activities as well.
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Minelink in a day (Which game-mode)? Factions, about 11-15 hours.
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? Yes I have Elite.
    10. When did you first join Minelink? As im not sure about the date I would have to say a Month ago.
    11. Do you have TeamSpeak? If so, do you have a microphone? Yes and Yes!
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? I would not take it personal, as a Helper you have to act in a mature nature and not take things so personally.
    13. Are you a helpful person by nature? Jackasses are cool too (probably shouldn't be applying as a helper though). I do believe I am a Helpful person, I have helped many people on the server and in the day to day world as well.
    14. You mute a popular person on the server for breaking a rule. All his friends and half the server (including Chancho) turn on you and scream foul play. What do you do? Ignore them, as the helper is there to enforce the rules, not being everyone's friend. But if it gets out of hand, possibly mute them as well.
    15. You're on teamspeak, some fuckface starts talking about the latest and 'greatest' faction server (blah blah blah reset, blah blah blah they have cake, blah blah blah join my faction). What do you do? I would kick them, , but if they join back and still persist I would ban them from the channel.
    16. Do you actively recruit new faction players to Minelink? Are you planning to? How will you go about it? Sometimes, when playing other servers (which I rarely do) I do invite some players that are new to factions to Minelink, but I do not advertise it in the whole server.
    17. Why do you play Minelink and not SomeOtherRetardedServer? Because Minelink knows factions, the way they have the server constructed is nice and with the custom plugins to the world border, everything is just right :cool:
    18. How gay is Drewfos? "Yes"

17. _Simply

_Simply Member Immortal

IGN:
    DadNeverCameBack
    1. SimplyIcy
    2. 15
    3. The U.S. (Mi)
    4. school days 4-8 summer days (id rather not talk about that large number)
    5. ive had my account for about 3 years but I started playing again about a year ago and I play it in my downtime so quite often
    6. Yes once because I posted a video of me and xAlthalos 1v1ing on Cohe and I didn't know putting the YouTube link in chat was considered advertising
    7. Yes and I used that autority to help other users
    8. A few hours when I have time of my own and I mainly play on factions
    9. yes I have donated and I am champion rank and I also bought 2 drills
    10. map 6
    11. yes and yes
    12. I treat them the same as I would as any other player doing the same to any other faction or player
    13. Yes I can be very helpful by nature but when someone trash talks me I can get quite mad
    14. Punish them for constant foul play aswell
    15. kick them of Ts or join a different Chanel
    16. i recruit players to the server when I can and I usually just tell them to join the server and then give them the ip and then it's up to them if they choose to join or not
    17. All other servers are mostly pay to win or always have all annoying players in it and minelink is more fun to me than all those other servers
    18. Quite
    I understand that I will most likely be denied but all I request is a little bit of feedback on why I got denied please and maybe thank you if you decide to be nice to me

~SimplyIcy

Craig____, keyera, idk and 1 other person like this.
  18. Falter

Falter Veteran Elite

IGN:
    Falter
    What is your Minecraft username? BaccaBrawler
    How old are you? I am 15 years old.
    What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? I live in the US, in Washington State.
    What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? From whenever I wake up to whenever I go to bed. (It varies a lot, trust me.)
    How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I first bought minecraft in August 2011, I do play a lot.
    Have you ever been punished on our server? One Ip-Ban for 'Hacked Client', and a warning or two. (any other crud is from my being a helper previously, it was all jokes.)
    Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? I was a moderator on a prison server from July 2014 to March 2015. I was also helper here from February 26 (Think I got that right) to April 19.
    How much time do you usually spend on Minelink in a day (Which game-mode)? I play on minelink factions for a lot of my free time.
    Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? I have donated to Immortal.
    When did you first join Minelink? June 2014.
    Do you have TeamSpeak? If so, do you have a microphone? I do have teamspeak, and I do have a headset with a microphone.
    If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? I punish them, rules are rules and they apply to everyone no matter who that person is.
    Are you a helpful person by nature? Jackasses are cool too (probably shouldn't be applying as a helper though). I would say that I am a helpful person, if you ask me a question I more than likely will answer it for you.
    You mute a popular person on the server for breaking a rule. All his friends and half the server (including Chancho) turn on you and scream foul play. What do you do? Calmly explain to them that just because that person is popular does not mean they are exempt from any rules whatsoever.
    You're on teamspeak, some fuckface starts talking about the latest and 'greatest' faction server (blah blah blah reset, blah blah blah they have cake, blah blah blah join my faction). What do you do? Punish them accordingly.
    Do you actively recruit new faction players to Minelink? Are you planning to? How will you go about it? Most of my friends do not have Minecraft accounts, but the ones that do I've told them the server IP and some of them have joined.
    Why do you play Minelink and not SomeOtherRetardedServer? My friend, who's Minecraft name is RavingMadman invited me to play factions with him, we tried multiple servers but we just didn't like them, once we found Minelink we enjoyed the mechanics that no other factions server had. Since then I've met tons of awesome people and made a lot of good memories here on Minelink.
    How Gay is DrewFos? Straight as a rainbow.
    Thanks for reading, have a good day!

Love,
    Bacca

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
    OldSchoolkid, Shrimpay, idk and 2 others like this.
  19. DrewFos

DrewFos Senior Member Staff Member Administrator Sponsor

IGN:
    DrewFos
    For everybody that plans to apply, please copy the questions into your application as it makes it 10x easier for us to read.

20. Ayrown

Ayrown Senior Member Supernatural

IGN:
    Ayrown
    1. What is your Minecraft username? NewBroomstick (courtesy of RXIAH)
    2. How old are you? 16
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? UK
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? When ever im not in college, so like 4 days a week.
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? a long time since like Beta 1.7 or something crazy.
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? Yes i have been banned "hacked Client" Alsobeen muted a fair few times.
    7. Have you had any previous experience in an authoritative position? to an extent, used to play a server where the staff just didnt care, they would rarely play and moderate the server. So i stepped in and said would i be able to mute people, and they gave it to me and was able to mute people while staff wasn't' on.
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Minelink in a day (Which game-mode)? Factions and depending what day could be upto 8 houirs?
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? Legend
    10. When did you first join Minelink? Start of Map 4
    11. Do you have TeamSpeak? If so, do you have a microphone? Yes
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? Well anyone caught breaking the rules deserves a punishment, doesn't matter who they are, what they have done. Everyone should be treated equally
    13. Are you a helpful person by nature? Jackasses are cool too (probably shouldn't be applying as a helper though). I would say I'm naturally helpful, i will always try and help out when i can. However I can be a asshole sometimes but only when I'm pissed off. Happens to most people I'm only human.
    14. You mute a popular person on the server for breaking a rule. All his friends and half the server (including Chancho) turn on you and scream foul play. What do you do? I would tell them to be quiet and stop talking about mutes/bans in public chat. Then if they continue get a higher member of staff on to help resolve this situation.
    15. You're on teamspeak, some fuckface starts talking about the latest and 'greatest' faction server (blah blah blah reset, blah blah blah they have cake, blah blah blah join my faction). What do you do? Politely tell them to shut the fuck up, take their shitty advertisements somewhere else, Maybe ban them for a little while. maybe like 10 minutes to think about what they have done.
    16. Do you actively recruit new faction players to Minelink? Are you planning to? How will you go about it? When i first started to play, i brought an IRL friend onto the server named Caz1402
    17. Why do you play Minelink and not SomeOtherRetardedServer? I love the community its not extremely chill, its a place where people can start to play factions and not be overwhelmed by massive factions of 40 people. like other servers, i do also play Origin sometimes.
    18. How gay is Drewfos? I mean he hides this by always calling me gay, and when i say I'm not gay he says "Why so defensive" and I'm just like your gay and he doesn't say no. So overall i would say hes an Alcoholic.
    pce. Avery is still a racist.

Craig____, DatPieDoe, idk and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.