Add more custom enchants

Discussion in 'Rejected Suggestions' started by Exras, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exras

Exras Senior Member

• Venom - used on swords and axes, gives a poison effect.
    • Frost - used on swords, bows, and axes, causes they player who is getting attacked to get slowness IV for 3 secs.
    • Lucky - used on pickaxes, allows the player to have a 'lucky' chance of getting instead of the ore the mine a block of that ore example diamond ore = 1 diamond block.
    • Buttery - used on golden boots, allows the player to have speed 2 until it breaks.
    • Reinforced - used on armor, gives the armor a longer lasting durability and regenerates over time.
    • Anti-KB - used on chestplate, reduces knockback I by 15% and by 25% for Knockback II this will allow the players to have a better chance at capping KoTH.
    • Aqua-Man - used on helmets, allows players to breath underwater without potion of water breathing.
    • Nocturnal - used on helmets, allows the player to have a night vision effect.
    • Thor - used on axes, when used a bolt of lighting strikes down and affects the opponent/surrounding players (non faction members, and not truces or allies).

2. UsingAura

UsingAura Master

• Venom - used on swords and axes, gives a poison effect.
    -1 we had this before and it was pure cancer
    • Frost - used on swords, bows, and axes, causes they player who is getting attacked to get slowness IV for 3 secs.
    -1 would be the same as poison and would make pvp cancer
    • Lucky - used on pickaxes, allows the player to have a 'lucky' chance of getting instead of the ore the mine a block of that ore example diamond ore = 1 diamond block.
    • Buttery - used on golden boots, allows the player to have speed 2 until it breaks.
    This is pointless
    • Reinforced - used on armor, gives the armor a longer lasting durability and regenerates over time.
    We literally have cohesion like uwot
    • Anti-KB - used on chestplate, reduces knockback I by 15% and by 25% for Knockback II this will allow the players to have a better chance at capping KoTH.
    What the actual shit is this
    • Aqua-Man - used on helmets, allows players to breath underwater without potion of water breathing.
    Respiration
    • Nocturnal - used on helmets, allows the player to have a night vision effect.
    Pointless
    • Thor - used on axes, when used a bolt of lighting strikes down and affects the opponent/surrounding players (non faction members, and not truces or allies).
    Axes already do too much damage -1

Sav likes this.
  3. xIcydragon

xIcydragon Senior Member

Agreed

4. TuckingFypo____

TuckingFypo____ Member

they all suck

5. Chubska

Chubska Senior Member

The custom enchants in my opinon, are perfect. They're not too overwhelming to the point where you almost have to have custom enchants or god sets. -1

6. keyera

keyera Senior Member

^, I do not think any new custom enchants should be added.

7. Big Shaq

Big Shaq Member

[​IMG]

-1 lets not ruin pvp with this lighting op dumb shit, this is not cosmic

8. Scrubber

Scrubber Senior Member

-1. The current amount of custom enchants is a nice balance between too many and too few. If a new custom enchant is to be added It would have to be a lot more unique and interesting than these ideas.

9. Pinging

Pinging Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.