Looking For Members [Closed] Proeliators Recruitment.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by M4nHun73r, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M4nHun73r

M4nHun73r Senior Member Hero

IGN:
    M4nHun73r
    because im lazy, im just going to copy pastereno from the helper staff apps. answer all the questions, even number 12. its more of a personality test thing then anything else. as a note, don't even bother applying if you are younger then 15.

Candidates are expected to follow these rules:
    Be honest
    Don't message me asking if your application has been reviewed.
    The ideal candidate is not an asshole.
    If your application has been deleted, please fill out this form and send it to me: http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/ButtHurt_b36cdb_123017.jpg
    you were clearly rejected.

Application questions are below:
    1. What is your Minecraft username?
    2. How old are you?
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)?
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)?
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot?
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? (optional)
    7. What skills do you bring to the table. (dont lie)
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Hybrid Cannon in a day?
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? (not a prerequisite)
    10. When did you first join Hybrid Cannon?
    11. are you willing to skype? don't leave your skype here kthnx.
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do?
    Post your application by replying to this thread.
    Good luck!

ty for writing the original template RagingDouche :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Maxetter

Maxetter Junior Member

Hello.

1. My minecraft name is Maxetter

2. I am 15 (and a half)

3. I live in the US

4. I'm on at times from 8am-9pm (although I don't stay on for long periods that much...)

5. I've been playing minecraft for about 4 years now

6. I've got kicked for illegal movement (But the helpers say that its a glitch and it happens to everyone)

7. I'll be honest and say that i'm not that great at pvp, I mine and build, make redstone stuff (so everything but pvp, but I mean, you guys already have a lot of good pvp people anyways) I can also supply materials for the faction (weapons, valuables, money... ect.)

8. I can usually spend 2-3 hours, but sometimes I spend the whole day on

9. I have not donated

10. I joined around a month ago (I'm a few days short of the Cannoneer rank)

11. I am not willing to skype (I'm sorry but I have my own personal reasons for not skyping and I hope that this won't decide whether or not I can join, i'll gladly use in-game chat)

12. When a person breaks my rules or my factions, 1. I ask what they did and why 2. If they give me a valid reason I say "that's fine then, don't do it again" 3. If they don't give a good reason or do not respond, then I would kick them out and tell them to leave 4. If I kick them, then i'll tell my faction to relocate (cause the person can just put the faction cords down and raid us, or sell the cords)

3. tyroneguy25

tyroneguy25 Junior Member

1. What is your Minecraft username? tyroneguy25
    2. How old are you? 17
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? USA
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? Im mostly on all day but when school starts i will be on from around 5 to 11 or 12
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? Ive been playing since alpha and ive played tons :D
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? (optional) Nope
    7. What skills do you bring to the table. (dont lie) Well im a great cannoner i can raid most bases and i can pvp pretty well. Not the absolute best but im definitely not the worst.
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Hybrid Cannon in a day? usually around 8-10 hours lol
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? (not a prerequisite) No but i might donate 10 soon
    10. When did you first join Hybrid Cannon? About 2 or 3 weeks ago
    11. are you willing to skype? don't leave your skype here kthnx. Yes but it can get noisy sometimes around my house so might mute my mic sometimes.
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? Probably report it with a video since i record almost everything i do.

4. tyroneguy25

tyroneguy25 Junior Member

Nvm im quitting the server.. just wondering did i have a chance of getting in?

5. deafendpeace

deafendpeace Junior Member

1. What is your Minecraft username? Deafendpeace
    2. How old are you? 13
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? CAN, BC
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? Pacific Time Zone
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I've been playing minecraft for 2 years, I play a lot.
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? (optional) I have actually NEVER been punished on this server. :p
    7. What skills do you bring to the table. (dont lie) I honestly am not the best Pvper Butttt I can pvp if im needed too. Im good at mining with my 1.2k mcmmo level and farming.
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Hybrid Cannon in a day? To tell you the truth i play for about 6-10 hours a day :p
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? (not a prerequisite) yes, I have donated. I am rank Champion.
    10. When did you first join Hybrid Cannon? I joined Hybrid Cannon roughly a month ago
    11. are you willing to skype? don't leave your skype here kthnx. Yes i am willing to skype :)
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? Well........ It depends. If it is serious like hacking or x-raying I will say im sorry but i have to report you for this. And if its for something like not important i will be like "Stop it" xD
    13: Why i want to join: I want to join your faction because, I see you have what i want the most, And that is Active players! Not only are you the best faction on the server you're all active! and all that other stuff. And i just want to be a part of a team that actually do stuff just dont sit around and tell jokes xD.

Thx for taking your time to review this app!

6. deafendpeace

And i also kinda want to join because my friend is in it :p His name is (RobbieCarlin)

7. M4nHun73r

IGN:
    M4nHun73r
    everyone has a chance, albeit a slim chance, of getting in.

8. deafendpeace

Well chance is all u need and mabye u will be lucky! :)

9. iamnotarrows

iamnotarrows Member

MY yuser nem is jopisata. im am 17 yers yooung i live in space and i amm a good raid pls accept mi pls
    in can do a send cannon sur la table and i have never ever evr indside reidsed anyone
    <3
    jopsiytas

ReidDragonborn likes this.
  10. M4nHun73r

IGN:
    M4nHun73r
    Jopista accepted

iamnotarrows likes this.
  11. deafendpeace

12. UAreGay

UAreGay Veteran Hero

IGN:
    UAreGay
    1. What is your Minecraft username? Deathkitten25
    2. How old are you? 15
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? U.S.A, California
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? Im on around 4ish PST
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? 4 year Minecraft Vet, I play a fairly good amount of my time on minecraft.
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? (optional) Muted several times because Theo thinks a a fun joke, but I have been banned once for "Potty Mouth"
    7. What skills do you bring to the table. (dont lie) Im annoying, thats good if im in TS and you want me to annoy someone. BUT I am a good miner, I know the basics of cannoning, and I can pvp decently.
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Hybrid Cannon in a day? Lately ive rarely been on but thats because I just started my Sophmore year in High School so things have been tough/stressful. I will be on more soon when all the Hype of the begining of the year dies down.
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? (not a prerequisite) Im Elite, im $40 away from purchacing Super Natural.
    10. When did you first join Hybrid Cannon? 2 or 3 months ago its hard to keep count.
    11. are you willing to skype? don't leave your skype here kthnx. Yes I have Skype, as well as TS.
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? Honestly, I would tell them to stop or they would get muted/banned for being a retard. Since im not staff the best I can do is report it to any online staff.
    M4n, I know I'm not the best person, but I truely like everyone in your faction, Theo, Robbie, etc. I hope you will consider my Application, Im trying for a new start, fresh of grudges or haters and this would be a good way to prove that.

13. iamnotarrows

iamnotarrows Member

thenk u so mach manhintor <3

14. chimichanga35

chimichanga35 Noob

Hey,
    1. My Username is chimichanga35
    2. I am 15 years old
    3. I live in Ohio, USA
    4. Since school is starting around 6 a clock
    5. Probably 3 years, i play ALOT
    6. Nope
    7. Mad building skills, I am amazing at PvP and Cannoning
    8. 2-3 hours
    9. No i haven't but i am saving up for elite
    10. May 23, 2104
    11. yes
    12. Ill leave the faction kill them and wait for you to get back on to invite me again :)

Pls consider my application, i want some true friends my other friends irl bullied me out of their faction TheRenegades and i want some true friends to play with and i know this faction will bring that.

Sincerely,
    chimichanga35

15. Darrel_the_whale

Darrel_the_whale Junior Member

1. What is your Minecraft username? Darrel_the_whale
    2. How old are you? 14, soon to be 15.
    3. What country do you live in (province or state if you live in the US/CAN)? Ohio.
    4. What time are you on most often (according to your time zone)? (EST time zone) I usually get on at about 4 - 5 pm.
    5. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you play a lot? I have been playing for about a year, and I think I play a lot.
    6. Have you ever been punished on our server? If so, what for? (optional) I was punished because I had no idea TooManyItems wasn't allowed.
    7. What skills do you bring to the table. (dont lie) I personally think I pretty good at PvP and building.
    8. How much time do you usually spend on Hybrid Cannon in a day? 4 - 5 Hours a day.
    9. Have you donated? If so, what rank are you? (not a prerequisite) Currently I'm rank Elite.
    10. When did you first join Hybrid Cannon? I joined right after the latest reset.
    11. are you willing to skype? don't leave your skype here kthnx. Personally I don't Skype people I don't know but I'll have to think about it.
    12. If a player is breaking the rules, to your personal or factions benefit what do you do? If I think they were reach hacking I would start recording and them make a thread on the forums, but if they were making Hackuzations I would tell them to please stop and say making hackuzations is against the rules.

16. Juice_Cake

Juice_Cake Member

Ez insiderino

17. M4nHun73r

IGN:
    M4nHun73r
    Everyone is denied, applications closed.

18. killer9kill

killer9kill Member

But but, m4n baby. I still need to apply </3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.