SkyBlock Decrease the percentage of Lapis in Gens

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FrostP2W, Nov 7, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

?

Do you use all of the lapis lazuli

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. FrostP2W

FrostP2W Member

What is your suggestion?: To decrease the amount of lapis lazuli that will be generated.
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: Personally, it would reduce lag greatly. I’ve seen multiple people complain about the amount of lapis lazuli that they mine. It would be interesting to see others opinions of this suggestion. I personally have had over 400 double chests full of lapis lazuli in about 20 minutes using four drill pickaxes. I know using four drill pickaxes are something majority of the player base can’t do but that shows how much lapis you gain in a short amount of time.
    Plugin link, if applicable:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019 at 9:57 AM
    Neneref likes this.
  2. nerdyjerk

nerdyjerk Veteran Supernatural

-1 lowering the chance of lapis will just increase the chance of other ores, making it unbalanced and too op.

3. FrostP2W

FrostP2W Member

Good point good point. I'll have to think of something else then. Thanks for the feed back!

4. izzywills

izzywills Member

-1 given that I believe drills should be removed and shit jsut makes drills even more op it’s a -1

FrostP2W likes this.
  5. Coolblxer

Coolblxer Noob

I think its a good idea my chests get way to full of that stuff, and u don't need to make other ores spawn more often, just make it like cobble or something.

FrostP2W and Wolfsen6060 like this.
  6. Doxyx

Doxyx Senior Member

-1 with filters its not an issue. just stick an autosell chest or just let it go into the void if u dont wanna deal with selling it manually. the amount mined is only so high because the type of pickaxes that are used on skyblock. (fortune 7s or 3x3 fortune 3 picks)

FrostP2W likes this.