Factions Mining Eco

Discussion in 'Rejected Suggestions' started by Morthal ♛, Jan 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morthal ♛

Morthal ♛ Senior Member

What is your suggestion?: Nerf mining.

How would the suggestion make the server better?: Byte has driven to make Minelink a competitive faction for years yet this is the only factions server that I have ever seen with a op mining based economy. It has been 3 or 4 maps with this mining eco and its a consensus among the community that this should not be the primary eco. If you are so concerned about not having an automated economy then make sugarcane viable like every other competitive server. Xraying has become necessary to compete in the server and there have been no reprocussions whatsoever for the abusers; something needs to change.

Plugin link, if applicable: N/A

2. Old

Old Senior Member

+1 mining eco is dumb

Morthal ♛ likes this.
  3. RacistTimmy

RacistTimmy Senior Member

A sugarcane economy would be great since that was work to setup and then grind, had to take some skill instead of getting on a hacked client to xray ores. Hopefully a anti-xray system works according to a message by Wazez on a bug report but the mining eco is not fun anymore. +1.

Morthal ♛ likes this.
  4. Vodux

Vodux Senior Member

I get they wanted to nerd automated money making but this is factions not a prison or skyblock server if I wanted to go on a mining eco I would play those game modes. With that being said +1 make it a sugarcane eco at least.

Morthal ♛ and RacistTimmy like this.
  5. Doxyx

Doxyx Mod Staff Member

+1 but this is prob gonan get auto denied/locked, most of its been addressed already. Wazez is working on an anti xray feature and he said he will be looking into nerfing mining further. I agree regular staff should have some way of looking into stuff on facs though xd

StoryEngine likes this.
  6. Morthal ♛

Morthal ♛ Senior Member

But Wazez should not be working on fixing this mining economy; he should change it entirely. Any farming economy will NOT be as op or have as much controversy and abuses. The entire factions community can agree that this needs to change, so what is stopping him from moving on from this op and abusive mining phase?

Vodux likes this.
  7. Doxyx

Doxyx Mod Staff Member

lol idk man. I agree with what youre saying, I have just as little of a say in factions changes as a mod as you do as a normal player

Morthal ♛ likes this.
  8. SlimeMaster7462

SlimeMaster7462 Member

+1 people shouldn’t have to abuse just to stay in the game

9. Byteflux

Byteflux Developer Staff Member Developer

This has already been addressed. We do not make big economy changes mid-map, any changes will have to wait until a future map.

SlimeMaster7462 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.