Looking For Members Republic Recruitment Next Season

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Fxzr, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Fxzr

Fxzr Veteran Immortal

IGN:
    Fxzr
    Republic
    Recruitment Thread
    Roster:

***RacistTimmy - Immortal (Diamond) - Immortal (Gold) - Juggernaut (Diamond)
    ***Snowman_am2 - Legend (Diamond) - Immortal (Gold) - Skirmisher (Diamond)
    ***Fxrd - Immortal (Diamond) - WarLord (Diamond)

**Fxzr Immortal (Diamond) - Exotic (WarFare) - Immortal (Gold) - Conqueror (Diamond)
    **SocialExperiement - Supernatural (Diamond) - Immortal (Gold)

*MrFragtastic - Legend (Diamond) - Juggernaut (Diamond)
    *8q6 - Elite (Diamond) - Skirmisher (Diamond)
    *RahaPvP - Sponsor - Helper

+SlyHaze - its sly who even cares tbf?
    +Night_ll
    +ItsMavericks - Elite
    +Editble (ItzSlugger)

This is the current Roster for Republic Season 13 and is subject to change.

Application Format and Regulations.

• In this faction, freeloading of any kind is not tolerated. You must be willing to comply with all superiors, specifically myself. All of your money will be deposited to the faction bank for the first few weeks, and all of your valuable items will go towards the benefit of the faction. Anyone caught hoarding or being selfish in any way will be kicked.
      • In this faction, basework, farming, and grinding are expected of each member. Contributing to the overall welfare of this faction is not only expected but is the minimum requirement. Whether you are a pvper, cannoner, or any other sort of skillset, you must be willing to put in effort towards the base, farming, and grinding. Failure to contribute will result in a kick. On the contrary, excelling in contribution will lead to an eventual promotion.
      • Failure to comply/obey a superior will be met with an instant kick.
      • Must be 14 years of age or older and must be mature.
      • Must have schematica installed, along with full knowledge of the mod, including how to use printer.
      • Must have a working microphone, must be willing to use it.
      • Must be active. If you have something which will object your consistent activity, let me know ahead of time. (ie vacations, etc).
      • You must have a rank on Factions Diamond, whether that be Premium to Immortal and/or Skirmisher to Warlord.
      • You must have a Discord Account.
    1. What is your Username? :
    2. What is your Timezone? :
    3. What is your Age? :
    4. What is your rank / purchasable kits (if any) on Factions Diamond and Factions Gold? :
    5. How many alts do you currently own? :
    6. What previous factions were you apart of on Minelink? List the most recent 2 :
    7. Have you fully understood and met the requirements listed above? :
    8. How many hours daily do you play? :
    9. Omitting grinding and basework, what is your skillset? Choose one. (Cannoning/PvP):
    10. How long have you been playing Minecraft? :
    11. How long have you been playing Factions? :
    12. How long have you been playing Minelink? :
    13. Why do you want to join Republic? Give us a detailed description, not just 'because you're currently winning the server' :
    14. Are there any Republic members who could vouch on behalf of your invitation? :
    15. Briefly describe yourself in a few sentences:

Thank You for taking your time to read this article on the New Republic Recruitment thread.

Applications administrated by @RacistTimmy @snowman_am2 @Fxzr @Ford

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    RacistTimmy likes this.
  2. SlyHaze

SlyHaze Mod Staff Member Elite

IGN:
    SlyHaze
    Wow, am offended

3. Yeg_

Yeg_ Member

1. What is your Username? : _gey ofc
    2. What is your Timezone? : est
    3. What is your Age? : 12
    4. What is your rank / purchasable kits (if any) on Factions Diamond and Factions Gold? : no rank on diamond i think and myth on gold.
    5. How many alts do you currently own? : like 50
    6. What previous factions were you apart of on Minelink? List the most recent 2 : legends and I was in nuke nation for about 2 minutes.
    7. Have you fully understood and met the requirements listed above? : no, not really
    8. How many hours daily do you play? : like 4 or 7 and a half
    9. Omitting grinding and basework, what is your skillset? Choose one. (Cannoning/PvP): both! <o/
    10. How long have you been playing Minecraft? : like 3 or 4 years idfk
    11. How long have you been playing Factions? : 3 or 4 years
    12. How long have you been playing Minelink? : since season 6 which is like idk 1 or 2 years ago
    13. Why do you want to join Republic? Give us a detailed description, not just 'because you're currently winning the server' : I want to use I mean help the faction!
    14. Are there any Republic members who could vouch on behalf of your invitation? : idk what vouch means but being a recuit is fine with me!
    15. Briefly describe yourself in a few sentences: I am completely self esteem and believe I can do shit but if I get bullied by yall faction members then I be boonk ganging the * out aight

RacistTimmy likes this.
  4. RacistTimmy

RacistTimmy Member Immortal

IGN:
    RacistTimmy
    We don't accept your kind, sadly.

5. RahaPvP

RahaPvP Helper Staff Member Sponsor

IGN:
    RahaPvP
    Good luck for everyone that does apply!

Fxzr and RacistTimmy like this.
  6. Tom

Tom Member Legend

IGN:
    tom9k
    <3 snow and tim

7. DogTheBuilder

DogTheBuilder Member

1. What is your Username? : DogTheBuilder
    2. What is your Timezone? : EST - Eastern Time
    3. What is your Age? : 13
    4. What is your rank / purchasable kits (if any) on Factions Diamond and Factions Gold? : I don't play diamond but I might if I join. On factions gold I have wizard rank, Halloween kit, 2018 kit, miner kit, sage kit, wizard kit, immortal kit, and reset booster kit.
    5. How many alts do you currently own? : 1
    6. What previous factions were you apart of on Minelink? List the most recent 2 : Blighters and Legends
    7. Have you fully understood and met the requirements listed above? : Yes Of Coarse
    8. How many hours daily do you play? : 2-4 Hours weekdays and 6-10 hours weekends
    9. Omitting grinding and base work, what is your skill set? Choose one. (Cannoning/PvP): I'm more of a base work guy here are my rating if you are interested... Grinding = 10/10 Base work = 10/10 Cannoning = 4.5/10 PvP = 6.75 but that's because I'm very rusty but I use to be a 8.25/10
    10. How long have you been playing Minecraft? : from 2013
    11. How long have you been playing Factions? : this will be my 6th year
    12. How long have you been playing Minelink? : this is almost my 4th year
    13. Why do you want to join Republic? Give us a detailed description, not just 'because you're currently winning the server' : I want to join Republic because it is a faction with a lot of respect and loyalty to there members and competition. Also they are a faction that I've been wanting to join for a long time because my inspiration were you guys. I've been joining a faction called Blighters to see if I can deal with you guys but I clearly can't because every season you guys dominate. Also I want this to be a learning experience for me and maybe you... who knows..?
    14. Are there any Republic members who could vouch on behalf of your invitation? : RacistTimmy and I have known each other for a long time (not irl) but still and we are friends..
    15. Briefly describe yourself in a few sentences: I'm a guy who plays minecraft for the fun and I play factions for the learning but because it is so competitive. I like playing sports my favourite colour is Black. I'm from Canada. And I Love Poutine!!! ;D

btw I spelt favourite and colour both with "u" because in Canada u do that so yeah. :D

8. RahaPvP

IGN:
    RahaPvP
    Not up to you decide who gets accepted or not. Keep this on topic

edmonster07 likes this.
  9. Mac1423

Mac1423 Senior Member Immortal

IGN:
    Mac1423
    Good

10. xX_Chaot1c_Xx

xX_Chaot1c_Xx Noob

1. What is your Username? : xX_Chaot1c_Xx
    2. What is your Timezone? : MYT ( Malaysian Standard Time)
    3. What is your Age? : 17
    4. What is your rank / purchasable kits (if any) on Factions Diamond and Factions Gold? : Predator on Diamond , Dont play Gold
    5. How many alts do you currently own? : 2
    6. What previous factions were you apart of on Minelink? List the most recent 2 : Chaos
    7. Have you fully understood and met the requirements listed above? : Yes
    8. How many hours daily do you play? : 2-3 weekdays , 4-5 weekends
    9. Omitting grinding and basework, what is your skillset? Choose one. (Cannoning/PvP): PvP , but also good with sand stacking cannons
    10. How long have you been playing Minecraft? : 5 years
    11. How long have you been playing Factions? : 4 years
    12. How long have you been playing Minelink? : 1 month
    13. Why do you want to join Republic? Give us a detailed description, not just 'because you're currently winning the server' : Been playing factions diamond for less than a month in my own faction alone, managed to obtained 10k ftop points by myself , but i feel my efforts can be more useful for bigger factions in competing for f top , especially when next season it'll be core wealth based. Moreover, i can also look after the walls during the night shift if we're getting raided as i have a different timezone compared to most people.
    14. Are there any Republic members who could vouch on behalf of your invitation? : Nope
    15. Briefly describe yourself in a few sentences: Just a competitive faction player who loves base building in general , and in search of a competitive faction instead of going solo, friendly and mature, active on discord.

11. Fxzr

Fxzr Veteran Immortal

IGN:
    Fxzr

Thank you for applying , you have been Denied.

Yeg_ likes this.
  12. filip123456789

filip123456789 Junior Member

13. Rocco

Rocco Noob

1. What is your Username? : Night_ll
    2. What is your Timezone? : EU
    3. What is your Age? : 16
    4. What is your rank / purchasable kits (if any) on Factions Diamond and Factions Gold? : nope
    5. How many alts do you currently own? : 6
    6. What previous factions were you apart of on Minelink? List the most recent 2 : none haven't played fac on Minlink but have played on archon and those kinds of servers
    8. How many hours daily do you play? : 2+
    9. Omitting grinding and basework, what is your skillset? Choose one. (Cannoning/PvP): basework/grinding/pvping
    10. How long have you been playing Minecraft? : 5 years
    11. How long have you been playing Factions? : 1 year
    12. How long have you been playing Minelink? : 5 months but that wasn't factions
    13. Why do you want to join Republic? Give us a detailed description, not just 'because you're currently winning the server' : Because I want to play factions with a friend and hes also in your faction
    14. Are there any Republic members who could vouch on behalf of your invitation? : Yes RahaPvp
    15. Briefly describe yourself in a few sentences: I'm a guy that plays factions for fun i also like to learn new things in factions and i just want to have a good time.

14. Janeczeek

Janeczeek Noob

1. What is your Username? : Janeczeek
    2. What is your Timezone? : EU
    3. What is your Age? : 14
    4. What is your rank / purchasable kits (if any) on Factions Diamond and Factions Gold? : No
    5. How many alts do you currently own? : no one i dont use them
    6. What previous factions were you apart of on Minelink? List the most recent 2: i have one good factions GodFaction
    8. How many hours daily do you play? : like +3 on friday. saturday and sunday
    9. Omitting grinding and basework, what is your skillset? Choose one. (Cannoning/PvP): PvP and basework
    10. How long have you been playing Minecraft? : like 5 years
    11. How long have you been playing Factions? : like 1 year
    12. How long have you been playing Minelink? : 2 years
    13. Why do you want to join Republic? Give us a detailed description, not just 'because you're currently winning the server' : Okey beacuse i want be on good factions with good players and i want help and beacuuse the factions is looking good and ye...
    14. Are there any Republic members who could vouch on behalf of your invitation? : ye RahaPvP
    15. Briefly describe yourself in a few sentences: im good guy im not saying bad words im helping people when they need help my pvp is 8/10 im live in spain but im from poland i know speak: english, spanish prefect, polish perfect and a little bit of french.

15. RahaPvP

IGN:
    RahaPvP
    Thank you for applying but, you have been Denied.

16. Verrzz

Verrzz Noob

1. What is your Username? : Verrz
    2. What is your Timezone? : EST
    3. What is your Age? : 14
    4. What is your rank / purchasable kits (if any) on Factions Diamond and Factions Gold? : I have none but I am planning on to devoting my time to this server
    5. How many alts do you currently own? : 3
    6. What previous factions were you apart of on Minelink? List the most recent 2 : Legends and Blighters
    7. Have you fully understood and met the requirements listed above? : Yes.
    8. How many hours daily do you play? : 4 - 5
    9. Omitting grinding and basework, what is your skillset? Choose one. (Cannoning/PvP): I especially love PvP
    10. How long have you been playing Minecraft? : I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years.
    11. How long have you been playing Factions? : For 1 year.
    12. How long have you been playing Minelink? : For 1 - 2 Years.
    13. Why do you want to join Republic? Give us a detailed description, not just 'because you're currently winning the server' : I want to pvp and help everyone
    14. Are there any Republic members who could vouch on behalf of your invitation? : No
    15. Briefly describe yourself in a few sentences: Devoted and cheerful

17. RahaPvP

IGN:
    RahaPvP
    Thank you for applying but, you have been Denied.