#reviveminlink

Discussion in 'General' started by iFatBoi, Oct 12, 2020.

1. iFatBoi

iFatBoi Junior Member

why is minelinkdead like guys just join lol retards

alex. and nerdyjerk like this.
  2. nerdyjerk

nerdyjerk Helper Staff Member

#partyonminelink

3. alex.

alex. Veteran

this is "if you're homeless, buy a house" logic

iFatBoi likes this.
  4. holazach

holazach Senior Member

I don't get why Wazez doesn't just sell the damn thing. All it would take is a reset to get some revived playerbase. I Don't blame people for not wanting to play on something a year old that looks like it's going to run out of funding and just shut down any second.

iFatBoi likes this.
  5. edmonster07

edmonster07 Veteran

OriginMC 2.0

[​IMG]

Doxyx and Ryan_the_10 like this.
  6. UAreGay

UAreGay Veteran

Still amazes me that players like myself and countless others are praying for Minelink to return. Why? Because it USED to be incredible. I say it everytime im on here or the actual server that maybe taking some tips from the past would be the saving grace of this current pile of garbage. It has been total shit since Raging left and then we changed from maps to seasons (way shorter map duration), made the server overcomplicated with fluffy extra shit that drove away new players/factions and old alike. Not to mention all the controversy with cheaters essentially paying out real money to continue being scummy. And then it went extremely downhill, (shocking, it got even worse!) when Byte sold out to some big network and bailed tf out. At this rate our best bet at getting the old hybridcannon/minelink back is to do it ourselves, which I honestly believe is 1000% more likely than ever seeing a quality minelink reset. They have took your $$$ and ran for the hills, quite frankly, just like the owner before (anyone else getting a EA microtransaction flashbacks?). Its pretty clear if there ever will be a reset, it will be only for financial gain and strictly that. They do not care about creating something their playerbase will enjoy and play at length, but something profitable and easily recycled so they can continue to target your wallet over your actual experience.

If anyone had the inclination to give it a shot with me, I'd love to learn how to work/run/fund a server that many people like myself can come to enjoy like we once did. No bullshit. No pay2win. Complete transparency with the community. May sound like a pipe dream but hey, worth a try! It beats bitching about it constantly like we have for the past years. Shoot me a message on here or if you know me personally hit me up on discord or social media.

-Deathkitten25, Swonked, UAreGay for those who may remember

nerdyjerk and holazach like this.
  7. iFatBoi

iFatBoi Junior Member

i respect u for ur response i think but * i cant be certain cause i dont have time in my budget of being obese to read an entire book
    next time i need an essay prepared you'll be the first on my contact list :D

P.S. Wazez if u dont want minelink anymore just - hear me out - dont do a damn thing like u already are u wanker xoxo fets luck ;) :D
    #unbanregintaf #nerdyiscool #slybadmin #thiccomodeisalpaca #hipplthatarehare:D

nerdyjerk likes this.
  8. iFatBoi

iFatBoi Junior Member

hi edmonster07 :D do u wanna team with me next reset :D :D :D

nerdyjerk likes this.
  9. iFatBoi

iFatBoi Junior Member

too late to sell it now, she's dust. plus ole aigar just isnt the same anymore (pretty sure he had a sex change because he used to be cool now hes dumb asf **like nerdyjerk**)

nerdyjerk likes this.