Global Villagers are thicc

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nerdyjerk, Aug 9, 2018.

1. nerdyjerk

nerdyjerk Senior Member Sponsor

IGN:
    nerdyjerk
    What is your suggestion?:Make it so villager spawners drop something
    How would the suggestion make the server better?: currently there is no use for villagers except to populate a village or to trade with. By adding drops to villagers players can make grinders using them. its like adding coal to silverfish spawners
    Plugin link, if applicable:

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Member

+1 I have actually seen a server in the past that makes villagers drop emeralds and diamonds... However, making this happen will require a jump in villager spawner prices(if you know anything about economics you'll understand the need and effects). Could be key to the economy similar to how iron golem spawners are currently.

Not sure how all the servers work but spawner change doesn't work with iron golem spawners but does with villagers and villagers aren't in the shop while iron golems are. If this idea is implemented I'd suggest that villagers be removed from spawner change and be added to the shop at a price proportional to the dropped item.

^^Based my facts off of skyblock and opskyblock, sorry i'm too lame to play other game modes for the time being.

3. OnlyMlgInMyHead

OnlyMlgInMyHead Member